- Forward and reverse directional controls increase tooling productivity with cleaner consumables and more even wear.
- Variable speed control
- Flip-style weights for added or decreased head pressure
- 18-inch grinding path; uses National’s patented self-tensioning, single-belt design to prepare concrete surfaces to a 3000-resin shine
- Adjustable Velcro dust guard lets the machine operate within an eighth of an inch of walls and promotes nearly dustless operation
- Grinder head rotates 90 degrees for easy tooling change access; Morflex couplers, polishing undulating concrete surfaces or creating a uniform scratch pattern for coating applications; operates a complete dry grind and polish system to eliminate messy and hazardous slurry